E-bike rental Vienna – CLICK. RENT. RIDE.
You want to fly through Vienna and the surrounding area with a top e-bike now? How is this supposed to work? Quite easy and simple, namely as:
Sign up in the app. You will need to deposit your credit card for the rental.
CLICK. Choose the right e-bike from the map or list
RENT. Unlock the e-bike with your mobile phone and start:
RIDE. Whether short distance or long trip, ride as long with the electric bike as YOU want. Do you need a break or is the view even so beautiful: Just click on the “parking function” of the app and lock your bike.
- Put the e-bike back at the station and lock it with your smartphone. Booking ended!
- The rental fee will simply be charged upon return of the e-bike.
→ und hier geht’s zu einem kurzen Video, wie das in der Praxis funktioniert:
In the app, choose the GREEN4RENT e-bike rental at these locations in Vienna and the surroundingarea:
- Vienna – Ibis & Novotel Vienna Central Station
- Vienna – Ibis Wien Mariahilf – near Westbahnhof
- Brunn am Gebirge – Hotel Rainers21 – in Campus 21
- Böheimkirchen – Hotel Smart Livin’
- Kreuzstetten – Ochys Amusement Park
GREEN4RENT e-bike rental is also available at these locations in Tyrol:
- Innsbruck – Green Energy Center
- Kufstein – Kufstein Greenbank
- Kufstein – Nina Karner Kufstein
- Ehrwald – House Kangaroo
- Kirchbichl – Me for me Fitness
- Walchsee – Camping Seespitz Walchsee
- Heiterwang – SUP Heiterwang
- Schwaz – PREM Schwaz
- Ebbs – Raritätenzoo Ebbs